New Year, New Amy

Happy late New Year!  I took a few weeks off from blogging with all the holiday craziness that was happening.  Now I'm back, and I've got some updates for you all as well! 

So, first thing, I hope everybody had an amazing holiday season.  It's finally time to get back to work!  For me, that means back to the job hunt and back to writing like my life depends on it.  Which brings me to one of my updates. 

I officially have Fins and Fangs all edited.  So, now all that's left for me to do is get it published!  I should have it up on Amazon by the end of the month at the latest.  It really depends on how quickly I can get the cover taken care of while also dealing with the other things going on in my life right now. 

The other big update in my life right now is that I'm moving!  Lowell ended up accepting a great job, so we're moving away.  That's always a big deal when it comes to time to write and whatnot, but it's a fantastic opportunity.  So, we'll get the move all done, and then I can go ahead and get my writing back on schedule! 


Comments

Most Popular Posts

Amy Updated

Villanelle Victories

Two Truths and a Lie: Hallmark Movie Edition #2